At the Universal Maids, we provide high quality post-cleaning services for a wide range of property owners. Whether it is a house, an apartment or a large residential building, our cleaners carry expert skills and use the latest tools and techniques to get the cleaning job done in an effective manner.
Post construction cleaning isn’t a simple task. It doesn’t just include removing the dust, but this is a detailed cleaning process.
House cleaning after construction or renovation includes:
- Removal of all unused scraps and materials
- Removal of dust and debris
- Vacuuming and dusting all the furniture, upholstery, fixtures etc.
- Cleaning the baseboards, door jambs, window frames etc.
- Cleaning the walls, doors and windows
- Trim and threshold cleaning
- Cleaning every area of the house after construction
This list isn’t an exhaustive one. Construction cleaners from Universal Maids perform a detailed cleaning of every room, space, wall and floor of the property which underwent renovation or construction.
Before we start post-construction cleaning, our professionals examine the entire facility or property to assess exactly how much cleaning is required, how many cleaners will be required and how long it will take to complete the cleaning. Once we have evaluated the job at hand and discussed the specific concerns with the clients, we’ll dispatch our house cleaners to perform the task. Our goal is to tidy up every area of the property and make it livable and attractive. Our post renovation cleaning services are designed to turn a newly renovated space into a home.